This is a great Fat Boy Lo the Fat Boy® Lo brought a darker, slammed appearance to the world of boulevard cruisers. It is done in black denim with the satin chrome accents. This bike is a great bike and with the low miles she is ready to roll.
It has the H-D® Smart Security System that will make your insurance a little lower in cost.
2013 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo Key Features
• Rigid-mounted, counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Low profile, 1.25-inch internally-wired handlebar
• Seat is lower and narrower for an easy reach to the ground
• Leather tank panel with Harley-Davidson® medallion
• Satin-chrome tank console and side badges
• Bullet Hole Cast Aluminum Disc wheels with black centers and machined outer rims
• Denim Black frame, swingarm, front shock covers, derby cover, horn cover, coil cover, oil tank, and air cleaner cover
• Gloss Black triple clamp covers and nacelle, headlight bucket, air cleaner cover trim ring, rear fender supports, footboards
• Black powder-coated powertrain with satin-chrome covers
• Rear suspension lowered 1.15-inch
• 200 mm rear tire
• Over/under shotgun exhaust with satin-chrome mufflers and muffler shields, and flat-black header shields
• Half-moon black rider floorboards
• Stainless steel 1.25-inch, internally-wired handlebar
• Rolled edge front fender
• Full-coverage rear fender
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
• Horseshoe oil tank
• Five-gallon fuel tank
Engine Idle Temperature Management
Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation with the Six-Speed Cruise Drive.
Fat Dunlop® Tires Rubber 140mm wide up front mitigates feedback from the street for a smoother ride. And the beefy 200mm rear tire provides a confident feeling of sure contact with the road. And since they're from Dunlop®, you know you're wrapping your premium rollers in quality rubber.